You can roll these as big or small as you want and get more or less than 30 balls per recipe.
Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
2 cups rolled oats
10 Medjool dates
1 cup blueberries
1 lime, juiced and zested
3/4 cup plain cashews
1. Place the oats in a food processor and grind them for 30 seconds, then remove them and set aside.
2. Place the dates, blueberries, zest and juice in the food processor and blend for 1 minute.
3. Using a rubber spatula scrape any of the mixture that may be stuck to the sides of the food processor.
4. Add the oats to the mixture and blend all ingredients are well incorporated then refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Toast the cashews either in the oven @ 350 degrees or in a pan until golden brown and once cooled down, chop them into small pieces.
6. Divide the blueberry mixture into 30 equal size pieces and using your hands turn them into balls then roll them on top of the chopped cashews until completely covered. Serve and enjoy.
(from: The Love Kitchen volume 1)