5 reasons why chefs love/hate cooking at home?
Why we love it.
- It’s a great opportunity to impress someone we like.
- We can just focus on cooking vs having to check if the kitchen staff is doing their job.
- It’s an opportunity to experiment on new dishes.
- If we have a craving for a particular dish we can always make it.
- We can cook what we are craving, at a cheaper price than going to a restaurant.
Why we hate it
- No dishwasher from work to come clean up the mess.
- The stove doesn’t get as hot as the ones at work.
- Not enough space for everything we need.
- Not as many ingredients in the fridge or the pantry.
- The oven is not on and it will take too long to heat up.